Overview: Use your phone as wireless speakers with AudioRelay. Just install the companion app on your PC to be able to stream any sound to your Android device.
Use your phone as wireless speakers with AudioRelay.
Just install the companion app on your PC to be able to stream any sound to your Android device.
Easily listen to music, movies or games wirelessly from your device.
– Lag free
– Simple setup: automatically discovers your PC
– Resilient: automatically recovers from connection loss
– Uses audio compression to reduce network usage (opus-codec.org)
– Play/pause playback directly from the notification
– Remove ads
– Future premium features
Audio hiccups can occur in the following situations:
Your PC or Android device is put under strain by other processes
Your wifi signal is too weak (e.g: you are too far from your router)
Beware that constantly receiving audio in real-time is quite an intensive task, the app will probably use a good amount of battery.
The app displays ads but doesn’t do any audio interruption.
Visit audiorelay.net to install the server on your PC.
At the moment, only Windows is supported.
The app uses the ports 59100 and 59200.
– [PREMIUM] Added multi-device connection (server v0.9 needed)
– Added a button to mute the PC (server v0.9 needed)
– Added a way to control the device’s volume from the server (server v0.9 needed)
– Reworked the stats view
– Added an alternative audio implementation to fix volume and quality issues (via AudioTrack)
– Fixed an issue causing audio pops
– Experimenting with new ad formats
– Replaced AdColony by Facebook Audience Network
Update the server too!
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions: credit ssеrratty