ADB Shell – Debug Toolbox v3.2.3 [Professional]
Requirements: 5.0 and up
Overview: Use adb commands on your device without root.
ADB Professional Edition .Support Android 4.X-Android 13.No root required!
ADB Professional Edition.This is a powerful adb tool.
1. Support Android 4.X-Android 13
2. Support pair mode
3. Support wifi wireless adb.
4. Support local shell adb.
5. Support associative input.
6. Support autosave output.
7. Support share output with your friends.
8. Support command history.
9. Support fast copy command.
10. Support multi-window.
11. Support color text.
12. Support run on the background.
13. Support recommend commands.
14. Support recommend files.
15. Support prefab commands.
16. Support logcat.
1. Support launch application & uninstall application & download application & force stop application & clear application data & disable application & enable application.
2. Support device management.
3. Support view running applications
4. Support take screenshot.
5. Support push file
6. Support install apk
7. Support pull file
8. Support to open remote image&audio&video files directly
9. Support remote controller
10. Support text input
11. Support System monitor
12. Support view system information.
13. Support view prop information.
How to enable adb developer.android.com
discuss & feedback
email [email protected]
Enable adb debugging on your device
To use adb with a device connected over USB, you must enable USB debugging in the device system settings, under Developer options. To use adb with a device connected over Wi-Fi, see Connect to a device over Wi-Fi.
On Android 4.2 and higher, the Developer options screen is hidden by default. To make it visible, go to Settings > About phone and tap Build number seven times. Return to the previous screen to find Developer options at the bottom.
On some devices, the Developer options screen might be located or named differently.
0. Support wireless pair mode (Android 11-13).
1. Add tutorials and FAQ
2. Optimize file browsing and performance
3. Fix some bugs
This app has no advertisements