Overview: ZArchiver Pro – is a file manager with many features for managing archives. The program has a simple and functional interface.
Benefits of Pro version:
* Support for external memory and MicroSD
* Dark and light themes;
* Storage of passwords;
* Preview images in the archives;
* Modification of files in the archive (archiver, after returning to the application checks whether the modified open files directly from the archive and offers to update them in the archive).
ZArchiver allows you to:
* Copy / delete / rename files and folders;
* Create archives: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ, tar;
* Unpack the archive: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar,
* Create and extract archives with a password;
* Create and decompress multivolume archives: 7z, rar (decompress only);
* Modify the contents of the files (add / remove files): zip, 7zip, tar, apk, mtz;
* Partially extract files from the archive;
* View files from the archive;
* Opening of letters attached to the archives.
* Supports multi-threaded operation (useful for multicore processors);
* Supports Unicode (no problems with Russian names of files in the archive);
* To select files, there is no need to go into the menu and include multi-selection option. Simply press on the file and they will be allocated;
* There are binding to the extension;
* Version 0.7.x line since 0.7.2 supports black-and-white design for ‘newsreaders’ and update the screen NOOK devices.
Bug Tracker: bitbucket.org
– Android 11 support;
– direct files opening from archives (open file without unpacking to a phone memory, if possible);
– editing comments of zip archives;
– change the color of folders;
– installation of APKS, XAPK and Split APK;
– zstd support in xz and squashfs;
– other fixes and optimizations.
This app has no advertisements
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.