Overview: Sometimes you want to copy text from an app and you cannot use the default Android long press? Universal Copy takes that pain away!
Activate the Universal Copy mode and select the text you want to copy, that’s it!
Copy text from any application: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Tumblr, News Republic…
Easy. Simple. Totally free. No ad!
How to use?
– download and install the app
– activate the Universal Copy accessibility service (Settings > Accessibility)
– go to the app (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube or any app) you want to copy text from
– open your notification drawer and click on “Activate Universal Copy mode”
– tap the text you want to copy, it will highlight in blue
– click on Copy and you’re done!
Note for Samsung users:
On Samsung Galaxy devices (SG 5 and later), check to see if you have App Battery Optimizer in Samsung Smart Manager app enabled. Please disable this as it is known to disable Universal Copy Accessibility Service: go to Android Settings > General > Battery > look under App Optimization and select Details. Then find Universal Copy and turn it off.
Do not hesitate to leave a rating and a review if you like Universal Copy.
For more copy – paste features, make sure to check our other application: Easy Copy – The smart clipboard. _http://bit.ly/easy-copy
The 5.0 version enables you to scroll and capture all the content of any app!
In the Universal Copy screen, click on the “Scroll” icon and use the two following scroll modes:
– Auto scroll (by default): scroll the page and UC will relaunch automatically allowing you to copy all the texts you want!
– Manual scroll: scroll the page, and when you are ready click the “Stop” button. UC will let you select the content you want to copy.
On top of that, the Scanner Mode is now free (with ads)!
Plus Subscription features unlocked;
Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers and Services;
Analytics / Crashlytics disabled.
This app has no advertisements