Overview: Tools for Google Maps to highlight, edit and capture maps from Google Maps.
The maps from Google Maps are shown in full screen mode or immersive mode without any object to interfere.
You can add and edit polylines, polygons, rectangles, circles and markers.
You can also add text with colors, resize and rotate them
All colors support transparency.
• calculate perimeters and areas of polygons
• calculate distance between two points
• import / export to kml format
• easy command to take a snapshot of the map using the entire screen
• address search function
• support all the gesture from google maps
• from the navigation drawer easy switch from different map mode: normal, satellite, hybrid, terrain
• options to enabled compass, buildings, traffic, indoor
• one touch to enter / leave fullscreen mode
• support immersive mode for Android 4.4 devices or superior
• Translation improved
No LP or Google Play Modded needed.
This app has no advertisements
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.