The Weather Channel – Radar v10.61.0 [Premium]
Requirements: 7.0 and up
Overview: Weather your way: brave all weather conditions this fall with The Weather Channel, an IBM Business. Get live radar updates and check the local weather conditions on precise maps from your phone or tablet. Get ready to tackle what’s ahead with your weather map and local weather forecast.
Weather your way: brave all weather conditions this fall with The Weather Channel, an IBM Business Get live radar updates and check the local weather conditions on precise maps on the go. Get ready for what’s ahead with your weather map and local weather forecast.
Live weather radar, storm and hurricane tracker, local temperatures and an air quality index – available wherever you are! Get your daily local weather map and allergy alerts, so you can prepare for your day with confidence. Living in an area prone to severe weather or pollution? Our weather tracker and air quality index have got you covered. The Weather Channel provides an accurate weather forecast that helps you plan up to 15 days in advance.
Weather conditions are finally getting cooler, but a seasonal allergy or a cold morning temperature could still surprise you! Track your local weather map and live weather radar and prepare for what’s ahead, whether that’s a mild day, a risk of allergy, the first chills of the season or severe weather.
Track weather alerts thanks to our live weather radar! Discover The Weather Channel’s top 5 features:
1. Weather your way! Get a personalized live weather map and enjoy a new visual way to learn about your weather conditions. Discover instant insights, as well as a live radar, a rain tracker and our new Feels Like feature to get an accurate idea of how it feels outside.
2. Weather alerts that you can subscribe to – Press push notifications and get real time notifications, for all severe weather, be it a storm, hurricane or rain.
3. Track weather alerts & conditions – Stay alert for travel and fall weather with our storm tracker, and track weather alerts with our severe weather radar.
4. Smart videos to get a clear picture in a second!
5. Track the flu spread with Watson Moments: we can now predict the flu risk up to 15 days in advance. We’ll alert you when there’s an increased risk of the flu so you can stay safe.
Stay alert: track travel weather and plan fall outdoor activities with confidence.
• Weather maps & weather forecast updates give you all the information you need, wherever you are! So you know what to expect before you even set foot outside, from temperatures to air quality.
• Get faster access to weather news! Our Real Time Rain notifications will warn you of upcoming rain nearby.
• Don’t get caught in the rain! With weather forecast up to 48 hours and live weather radar, and you will be prepared for anything.
• Daily temperature, wind speed and weather maps let you know if you need to bring a light jacket, sunglasses or your umbrella!
• Run smart with Running Index! Find the best running conditions by examining the temperature and detailed wind speed updates to plan your perfect route!
• Concerned about air quality or a pollen allergy? Get high-risk allergy alerts to help keep your allergies under control.
Keep informed on the latest weather news.
• Stay safe during a storm or hurricane with our weather radar. We’ll send you a weather forecast based on our live radar, with expert safety advice.
• Our live radar will help you avoid allergies.
Get all the information you need regarding local weather and temperature.
• See the forecast for the next 96 hours
• Plan your day without the inconvenience of ads for just $0.99.
Be alert and get all the information you need to plan and be ready, with live news and live maps.
Get any weather alert, big or small, delivered directly to you. Brave severe storms fully prepared- it couldn’t be easier!
Thanks for using The Weather Channel app! We are constantly working to add new features and improve your app experience. In this release:
– NEW Widgets: Discover all your local weather info directly on your homescreen, with a 3-hour forecast, live radar, and daily temperatures in your area.
We value your feedback! Email us at [email protected] with any questions or suggestions.
Screen reader support enabled.
This app has no advertisement