Overview: Watch your favourite movies, cartoons, TV shows and programs from your provider on your TV, phone or tablet!
– Live broadcasts and history (archives, if playlist supports this function);
– You can add an unlimited number of M3U playlists;
– You can add an unlimited number of XML EPGs;
– Support for different streams (HLS, UDP and others);
– Pause and rewind are working correctly (if history is available), time-shift is supported;
– You can view, pause and rewind the broadcast, which is currently on the air (if history is available);
– When you open the application, the broadcast will continue from the moment when the application was closed (if history is available);
– On incoming calls/messages, the broadcast will stop and automatically continue after the end of the conversation;
– And much more…
The application is only a player and DOES NOT CONTAIN any preset channels.
To view, you need to add a playlist of your provider.
Have a nice watching!
– Added support for Xtream Codes playlists;
– EPG time offset has been moved to the program guide settings. You can setup time offset for each program individually now;
– Added the ability to enable A/V synchronisation for TV;
– Added search in groups;
– Artificial recordings will be added to the channels with the archive and no program guide;
– Added small buffer size option;
– Other fixes and improvements.
PRO: Unlocked ability to put video in full screen
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions: credit Alex.Ognev
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.