Overview: Shadowsocks is a high-performance cross-platform secured socks5 proxy. It will help you surf the internet privately and securely.
*NOTE: You may need to unisntall and reinstall the app, after upgrading to 3.x or above.*
1. Bleeding edge techniques with Asynchronous I/O and Event-driven programming.
2. Low resource comsumption, suitable for low end boxes and embedded devices.
3. Avaliable on multiple platforms, including PC, MAC, Mobile (Android and iOS) and Routers (OpenWRT).
4. Open source implementions in python, node.js, golang, C#, and pure C.
Visit our project site for more details: www.shadowsocks.org
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.
Copyright (C) 2016 by Max Lv
Copyright (C) 2016 by Mygod Studio
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see www.gnu.org.
Other open source licenses can be found here: github.com
* Show readable error message for deprecated ciphers. (#2651)
* Update to the latest commit of shadowsocks-rust. (#2622)
* Fix the high CPU usage issues on some devices. (#2622)
* Fix the FTP compatibility issue. (#2621)
★★★ MOD Lite ★★★
Language: en, ru
Platforms: arm7 + x86
Deep optimized graphics
Optimized application manifest
Hidden advertising in the application
Analytics blocked, thoroughly
Cut trash code (ads, measurement, etc.)
Modification is untied from Google Services
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions: credit AlexStrannik