This is an unofficial ren’py fan remake of Rick And Morty – A Way Back Home by Ferdafs.
Play as Morty as he tries to find a way home through sexy adventures in another universe!
No sandbox! Expanded and extra scenes! Finishing choices for many sequences! New dialogue and story reworks!
If you like adult games, we recommend buying a premium UploadStar account for only $ 5 to download without waiting and at maximum speed you can download all our adult games. In ApkMagic you will find hundreds of games for adults, here is an example of the most required:Ero Condo - A Wife And Mother - Full Service
My Cute Roommate
Robin Morningwood Adventure - WaifuHub Seasons 1-2-3
You can find many more at this link.
Thread Updated: 2021-09-17
Release Date: 2021-09-16
Original Developer: Ferdafs
Developer: Night Mirror
OS: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android
Length: 30+ Hours
r3.3 – Content Update
As one of the new scenes is in a past day, I recommend either loading a save file from day 32 or using the Do Over Menu to jump to either the start of Day 33 or the New Scene (click the new banner on the thumbnail) in Day 33.
- Day 33: New Beth Scene in between Morticia and Tricia scene from previous update.
- Day 34: New Planetina sequence starting after the end of Tricia’s scene from previous update
- Day 35: New Character and Beth Scene.
- Day 17: Summer “Zoo Breeding”: Animation redone. They looked ugly and have been “fixed”.
- Day 19: Tricia’s “Rape Play” event now has an anal finish option (requested by: PlayboiHotshot69)
- Day 22: Tricia’s Black Cherry Scene now has some additional finish options (requested by: tigerdiamond)
- Do Over: Tricia “Black Cherry” added.
- Do Over: Anal option addded for “Rape Play”
- Planetina now appears in the Mindblower section and has her own gallery.
- Android quick menu can now be displayed on the right side of the screen in addition to top and bottom.
- Do Over option added to Quick Menu for android.
- Move Quick menu button removed from quick menu for Android
- Version numbering now matches with Unity to hopefully be less confusing. Bugfixes (should they be needed) will now use a more confusing lettering system instead!
- Hiding Quick menu disabled for Android
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.