This is an unofficial ren’py fan remake of Rick And Morty – A Way Back Home by Ferdafs.
Play as Morty as he tries to find a way home through sexy adventures in another universe!
No sandbox! Expanded and extra scenes! Finishing choices for many sequences! New dialogue and story reworks!
If you like adult games, we recommend buying a premium UploadStar account for only $ 5 to download without waiting and at maximum speed you can download all our adult games. In ApkMagic you will find hundreds of games for adults, here is an example of the most required:Ero Condo - A Wife And Mother - Full Service
My Cute Roommate
Robin Morningwood Adventure - WaifuHub Seasons 1-2-3
You can find many more at this link.
Thread Updated: 2021-05-05
Release Date: 2021-04-09
Developer: Night Mirror
OS: Windows, Linux, Mac
Length: 30 Hours
Ren’py Ver 2.0-Unity Match Ver 3.1f
While you don’t have to, I do recommend starting a NEW GAME (and then using the new Do Over menu to restore progress). I had inconsistent behavior with older saves and while they generally worked, they were a bit wonky.
- Content (Major): 7 new scenes have been added to the game. 1 with Tricia/Reka, 1 with Facist Beth, 1 with Facist Jessica, 1 with Facist Beth and Facist Jessica, 3 with Wild Summer.
- Feature (Major): A new feature has been added, the “Do Over” menu. This acts like a day selector but also lets you toggle past (and future?) choices. It also lets you redefine Morty’s age and the nickname his mom calls him. This works both in game and during replays, although be warned that changes in replay will carry back into the main game. Note that setting future choices with it, will be overwritten when you actual play those scenes. Do over does not change the choice in the current scene, but rather past scenes. You should still use rollback or saves to select a different scene choice.
- Feature (Minor): Quick menu now has an alternate mode with icons! It can be selected at new game start and also toggled from the prefs menu.
- Feature (Minor): New Buttons for Do Over, Hide/show Dialogued Window, and move quick menu top/bot, have been added to the quick menu bar. Do over button wont show up on small phone screens.
- Feature (Minor): A new option for AutoMenu has been added that will tell girls either be on or off Birth Control. This choice also affects scenes where using a condom is an option. Selecting yes to BC will also use condoms when its an option in extended scenes.
- Dialogue (Minor): Typos and dialgoue adjustments made throughout the whole game (yay editing). You don’t need to replay, mostly minor changes. I think I’ve got the vast majority of them, but again, big game there are still bound to be typos.
- Dialogue( Minor): Even more typos fixed thanks to CircleJerker!
- Extra (Minor): Expanded Bumper for End of the Pickle Morty Event. One of my ongoing tasks is to reduce the time player spend with a black screen, the original game has a lot and some expanded dialogue has made them longer.
- Extra (Minor): Birth Control Choice added for Jessica during her Pickle Scene
- Extra (Minor): Birth Control Choice added for Tricia after her “Rape” scene
- Extra (Minor): Beth Hug image added at the start of day 15. Was text only and I felt like this always needed an image, but one didn’t exist so I had to “make” one.
- Extra (Minor): Added a mort/sum hug image to the start of the unity party
- Extra (Minor): Added pose for Morti/Morty both sleeping in bed
- Extra (Minor): Added hug for Morti/Morty to end of day 26
- Extra (Minor): Nazi dicks added to Morty model (yes, I know it sounds weird)
- Extra (Minor): Extra undress stages added to Beth facist outfit
- Extra (Minor): Morty’s “app” checking has been increased throughout the game so that the plot thread is not completely lost. I’ll add a bit more in future updates too since the Unity game pushes it mostly to the way side. I know it’s still not fully consistent yet (again, big game, lots of stuff to fix) and I sort of ran short on time. Hopefully I can have it all sorted by r3.0
- Extra (Minor): Link to F95zone.to thread included in navigation menu
- BugFix (Major): I had to move the var for twins. This has the side effect off defaulting it off. However, it can be easily turned back on via the new Do Over menu. That should be the last one, I don’t have any more game vars defined in a weird spot anymore.
- BugFix (Minor): Missing Skip menus for some Beth Scenes added.
- BugFix (Minor): Forgot to track the finish outcome for Summer’s 3 way Event! Oops!
- BugFix (Minor): Fixed typo in Beth event tracker for her robot event
- BugFix (Minor): Fixed numerous instances where character eyelashes doubled up or were missing
- BugFix (Minor): Add Tricia’s missing Buttplug scene to replay.
- Changed (Minor): Some players were having trouble reading the white messaging text, so it has been change to black to be more leadgeable.
- Changed (Minor): Day Jump code updated for Do Over. Hopefully saves should still work. I tested this extensively and it never broke for me… so of course out of the gate someone will find a way to break it I’m sure
- Changed (Minor): Twins/Ages options have been moved to the Do Over page where they make more sense
- Changed (Minor): Prefs menu has been reorganized. New options added, some options crushed down into a single header
- Changed (Minor): Version Number added to game title bar
- Changed (Minor): Added backgrounds to Save/Load pages to make them more visually distinct
- Changed (Minor): Edited/Added some school backgrounds to a few screens to add diversity to the school
- Changed (Minor): Aligned Page header to the center to be more visible while in menus
- Changed (Minor): “Default” path changed to “Original” to maybe be a little more clear that there is limited extra content with this selection.
- Changed (Minor): Most of the edited background I made for 3b have been replaced with the actual files since I could unpack 3.1f
- Changed (Minor): Updated Beth Nazi outfit to separate her hat and collar, might cause some display issues in older saves.
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.