Zach, a chronic underachiever who’s been coasting through life without a purpose, just found a curious ecchi game called re: Dreamer, after idly wasting his time playing various mobile games as a broke freshman in college. This incredible phone app has world-bending powers, and he even accidentally turned himself into a girl! Now he’s forced to collect points in a competitive sex tournament to rank up, and unless he wins, he’ll never be able to go back to his old life!Play as Zach as he finds his way through this predatory game, placing his full faith into one accomplice he’s allowed to invite. Will he be able to get enough sex points to win the game, without sacrificing too much of his masculinity and pride? Or will he end up in an irreversible situation in one of many bad ends?
If you like adult games, we recommend buying a premium UploadStar account for only $ 5 to download without waiting and at maximum speed you can download all our adult games. In ApkMagic you will find hundreds of games for adults, here is an example of the most required:Ero Condo - A Wife And Mother - Full Service
My Cute Roommate
Robin Morningwood Adventure - WaifuHub Seasons 1-2-3
You can find many more at this link.
Thread Updated: 2021-10-01
Release Date: 2021-09-03
Developer: DreamTeamStudio Patreon – TFGames.Site – Discord – Vndb
Censored: Mosaic on certain placeholder HCGs, though everything is planned to be uncensored
OS: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android
Length: 14 hours as of 0.8.0 (based on a roughly 160k word count within dialogue blocks and an average non-technical English reading speed of 200-250 words per minute)
0.8.8 (09/03/2021) (CURRENT PUBLIC):
- In a new branch of writing, Zach can now let Britney go first with explaining what how Zach can help get her parents off her back during their dining hall conversation. The conversations will change slightly depending on their order, but Britney will appreciate that you let her go first and will remember that option if you pick it.
- There’s some extremely significant backstory given about Britney and Zach’s families in this update. I’m playing my cards close to my chest on this one, but this dialogue is important (and not just because it’s another piece of the puzzle for why Zach is the way he is).
- Zach’s explanation about what re:/Dreamer is was slightly edited to fit together with the variable conversation order and to make some of the more stilted lines flow more naturally. It wasn’t anything major, but it should be a bit more readable now.
- From the feedback from some players, I edited a few of Zach’s behaviors towards Britney to be a bit more “trans girl-ish” should the Trans stats be higher or if Zach answered that he probably was a trans woman in denial during Ai’s therapy session. Keisuke’s route is later going to get the same treatment, but I really don’t want to my gears back to his route and instead want to focus entirely on Britney’s (at least until they have an equal amount of content).
- I forgot to put in a check in Keisuke Day 2 morning’s explanation about re:/Dreamer that accounted for whether or not Zach claimed to have memory loss about re:/Dreamer with Ai (or, as it is now, if Ai suggested to Zach that he had memory loss). I know I literally just typed that I didn’t want to switch gears back to Keisuke yet, but this was a potential plot hole that needed resolving.
- Many other very minor edits to Britney’s route as I polished up lines here and there.
- The window can now be resized again! Since I move things around my screen often during development and need pixel-perfect display of the game for checking assets, I have a developer setting enabled that turns off dragging the window to resize it. I left the code for that out of the compiled game via the Ren’Py build options so that should have been set back to being enabled, but I never actually checked that it worked. It didn’t, meaning it was still impossible to resize in releases. Now I have it working based on detecting if Ren’Py is running out of a release with ‘config.developer = “auto”‘ (the same thing preventing people from just pressing Shift+D to access the developer tools); if it’s running in anything besides the Ren’Py SDK, the window can be resized normally. I’m sure this is going to cause a lot of confusion for Espeon and I fully expect her to grumble at me someday about how this makes her life more difficult, but it works perfectly for my purposes lol :^)
- Zach’s phone battery indicator now has a tiny little lightning bolt and turns green to show when it’s plugged in and charging.
- Ai’s ahaha.wav laugh has been moved to the voices audio channel, meaning that you can turn it off if it bothers you.
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.