Zach, a chronic underachiever who’s been coasting through life without a purpose, just found a curious ecchi game called re: Dreamer, after idly wasting his time playing various mobile games as a broke freshman in college. This incredible phone app has world-bending powers, and he even accidentally turned himself into a girl! Now he’s forced to collect points in a competitive sex tournament to rank up, and unless he wins, he’ll never be able to go back to his old life!Play as Zach as he finds his way through this predatory game, placing his full faith into one accomplice he’s allowed to invite. Will he be able to get enough sex points to win the game, without sacrificing too much of his masculinity and pride? Or will he end up in an irreversible situation in one of many bad ends?
If you like adult games, we recommend buying a premium UploadStar account for only $ 5 to download without waiting and at maximum speed you can download all our adult games. In ApkMagic you will find hundreds of games for adults, here is an example of the most required:WaifuHub Season 1-3 Dec Build
A Wife And Mother
My Cute Roommate v1.6.1 Extra [18+]
Dating My Daughter
You can find many more at this link.
Visit our Video Page with the walkthroughs of the best games.
Thread Updated: 2021-02-14
Release Date: 2021-02-03
Developer: DreamTeamStudio Patreon
Censored: Mosaic on certain placeholder HCGs, though everything is planned to be uncensored
OS: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android
Length: 14 hours as of 0.5.0 (based on word count of 180k within dialogue blocks and an average non-technical English reading speed of 200-250 words per minute)
- With the help of some members in re:\Dreamer’s Discord (particularly THEREJECTDRAGON and Doofus), I re-redid Zoey’s measurements, and she’s now:
- Height: 160cm/5’3″ (unchanged)
- Weight: 50kg/110lbs (changed from 54kg/120lbs)
- 3 Sizes: 101cm/40″-58cm/23″-98cm/39″ (changed from 111cm/44″-66cm/26″-98cm/39″)
- Breasts: 101cm/40″ bust and 79cm/31″, making her 32H US, 32FF UK, 70K EU, and 80E JP/KR (changed from 111cm/44″ bust and 81cm/32″, making her 32K US, 32H UK, 70O EU, and 80I JP/KR)
- These numbers were based on the assumed measurements of model Ashley Tervort (37″-24″-35″) and the listed measurements of [email protected] SHINY COLORS’s Sakuya Shirase (height 175cm, weight 110lb, three sizes 91cm-58cm-87cm). Azur Lane’s Taihou would have been a preferred approximation but she doesn’t have official sizes to reference.
- No woman with the Zoey’s sizes is going to be able to find underwear that will fit her at a department store, so the Keisuke Day 2 mall scene has new content and edits to reflect that they are going to a specialty women’s underwear store and not a department store’s underwear section.
- Some of the mall backgrounds have been changed because I found better images on DLsite packs.
- Edits to the Keisuke Day 4 phone call between Zach and his mom to reflect the fact that Zach used her ATM card without permission to withdraw cash at the mall to buy his expensive specialty store female underwear.
- Slight edits to the Day 2 Morning scene where Ai and Keisuke meet each other for the first time.
- Very slight edits in so many places that I can’t even list all of them.
- Ambience tracks are now on their own separate audio track so that users have even more options for audio mixing. Would you believe it if I told you that I wrote the code for this and it just instantly worked? Seriously, there’s nothing scarier for a programmer than zero issues with your first attempt.
- A few C.H.E.A.T.S. variables have been renamed internally (“Aloofness” into “Aloof”, “Self_Esteem” into “SelfEsteem”) but no player even sees that so…
- In a similar vein, a lot of the Student Transfer code that I commented out has now just been deleted because I’m pretty sure I’m never going to use it.
- “Transexuality (Femininity)” has been renamed to “Trans” to better reflect that it affects both transsexual and transgender attributes.
- Autoplay Speed has been return to its pre-0.6.0 value of 8.0. I had accidentally double-defined it which caused it to default to 15.
- C.H.E.A.T.S. values are now persistent. re:\Dreamer remembers them from saves, loads, reloads, and rollbacks. Say goodbye to remaking the values; if you find one you like, the game remembers it until you change it.
- C.H.E.A.T.S. now has its own screen right on the title, full of what is probably way too much info about how the system works.
- Zach no longer sets C.H.E.A.T.S. variables (should you decide to do so) from in-game menus. Instead, the C.H.E.A.T.S. screen is called once to allow readers to adjust those values.
- The route select screen has been slightly overhauled. There’s the sale pitch for the Patreon below the route jumps, but the big thing is that you can now open the route flowchart image from in-game. Well, kinda. The game reads your OS and asks your default image to open the image instead, but it’s close enough.
- The fancy image buttons on the quick menu bar have been temporally reverted to plaintext buttons to reduce lag on the GUI. I’m sad to see them go but the way they were displayed caused too much lag to justify.
- The alpha-adjustment method for the adjustable GUI elements has been optimized a lot, only redrawing should the alpha opacity setting be changed.
- The fancy namebox effect where the speaker’s name changes the outline of the box and subtly fills the background in has been optimized a lot (those values have to be manually specified beforehand but the performance increase is huge). Shoutouts to Espeon for the good ideas here.
- The in-game choice menu has a fancy new blue to pink geometric gradient background (it’s almost exactly the same as the textbox background but don’t tell anyone I reused an asset).
- As stated above, lag on the in-game GUI has been heavily reduced.
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.