Overview: , search, make notes & highlights in PDF (Adobe DRM), EPUB (Adobe DRM), DjVu, MOBI, PDB, TXT, FB2, FB2.zip, CHM, html(basic), CBZ, CBR, СBT, RTF book formats.
, search, make notes & highlights in PDF (Adobe DRM), EPUB (Adobe DRM), DjVu, MOBI, PDB, TXT, FB2, FB2.zip, CHM, html(basic), CBZ, CBR, СBT, RTF book formats. Enjoy a unique, fast and user-friendly interface that was designed to provide the most convenient set of options for you to fully enjoy reading a book.
PocketBook reader allows you to customize your reading experience by adjusting text size, layouts, colors and many other options. NO ADS!
– Scroll or turn pages by swiping, tapping on the edge of the screen or by using the volume keys.
– Use single page, dual page or scroll viewing modes.
– Search text to find needed information.
– Highlight text and make notes.
– Export notes & highlights to a file.
– Adjust display brightness while reading.
– Lock screen orientation.
– Quickly access to table of contents, notes and highlights.
– Easy book navigation.
– Adobe DRM support.
– OPDS catalogs.
– ABBYY Lingvo, GoldenDict, ForaDict dictionaries support
– Pocketbook Cloud support (Sunc books, notes, reading position)
– Audio-books support
PDF & DjVu features:
– Crop page margins manually or automatically to fit page content to the screen size.
– Use pinch and stretch gestures to zoom in or out page.
– Use double tap to zoom to a particular text fragment.
– Turbo PDF mode (Fast PDF rendering )
EPUB, FB2, TXT, RTF, MOBI, PDB features:
– Use pinch-to-zoom gestures to change font size.
– Change text and background color. PocketBook reader supports four color themes (night, day, sepia and gray).
More features will be coming soon:
– DOCX formats support
English, Russian, German, Portuguese
-fix of the work with dictionaries
-fix of the TTS pause problem
-improvements in books cover displaying
-added the ability to manage widgets position on the Home screen using drag and drop
-improvements in Settings Menu representation
-improvements in the auto-scroll work
-fix for Calibre library displaying
-added the “Hide read books” function
-new payment methods for the German Pocketbook store were added
This app has no advertisements