Photomath v8.18.0 (Plus)
Requirements: 5.0 and up
Overview: PhotoMath is the world’s smartest camera calculator! Just point your camera to a Math problem, and PhotoMath will instantly display the answer.
Get the math app that gets you! With over 300-million downloads students and families around the world are using Photomath to check their homework study for tests and building their math confidence every month.
Basic solution steps and explanations are totally FREE but if you’re ready for a brand new world of learning Photomath Plus gives you access to:
With access to a full library of explanations for selected textbooks including word and geometry problems! Learn at your own pace with content that’s been approved by some of the world’s best math teachers.
With detailed AI animations and verbal explanations to help you visualize and understand math in a way that’s suited to your learning style.
Level up your learning by understanding how and why math problems are solved or get reminders for forgotten terms and concepts with our embedded glossary.
So whether you’re learning basic arithmetic or tackling advanced geometry we’ll get you there together. One step at a time.
• Free step-by-step explanations
• Word problem instructions
• Interactive graphs
• Video learning
• Multiple solution methods
• Advanced scientific calculator
MATH TOPICS COVERED
NUMBERS & QUANTITY
– Operations with Real and Complex Numbers
– Comparing Real Numbers
– Identifying Numbers
– Graphs of Functions (Linear Quadratic Exponential etc)
– Properties of Functions (Domain Asymptotes etc)
– Simplifying Factoring and Evaluating Algebraic expressions
– Simplifying Algebraic fractions and Partial-fraction decomposition
– Solving equations and inequalities (Linear Quadratic Exponential etc)
– Systems of equations
– Polynomial Division
– Binomial theorem Factorials
– Combinations Permutations and Variations
– Matrices and Matrix equations
– Mathematical Induction
TRIGONOMETRY & ANGLES
– Converting angles between degrees and radians
– Converting angles between decimal and DMS form
– Period of trigonometric functions
– Verifying trigonometric identities
– Identifying sequences
– Recursive and Explicit form
– Tests for Convergence
– Area below a curve
– Identifying Conics
– Rotations of Conics
– Parametrization of Curves
– Identifying quadratic surfaces
– Differential equations
– Tangent lines
– Converting between coordinates
An answer isn’t all you’ll get from this free app. Photomath also provides a step-by-step guide of how each problem is solved. — Huffington Post
The step-by-step guide is beneficial to students that do not have access to a tutor and struggle with solving math problems. — Forbes
A viral video about a new app looks like a dream come true for anyone who struggles with math. — Time
• Payment will be charged to your Google Play account at the confirmation of purchase.
• A subscription automatically renews unless it’s canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Manage or cancel your subscription in your account settings on Google Play after purchase.
• Offers and pricing are subject to change without notice.
Suggestions or questions? Email us at [email protected]
◉ Plus / Paid Features Unlocked
◉ AndroidManifest Cleaned
◉ AOSP Compatible / No Google
◉ Signature Verification Disabled
◉ CPUs arch: Universal
◉ Full Multi Languages
◉ All debug Info Removed
◉ Original Signature Changed
Modded by Mixroot
We update the app regularly to make studying as smooth as possible. Get the latest version which includes bug fixes and general improvements. Get unstuck faster, learn better, and get more time back for the other things in your life!
This app has credit advertisements