Requirements: Android 6.0 and up
Overview: The world’s bestselling advanced-level dictionary for learners of English, in an app!
The Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary is the world’s bestselling advanced-level dictionary for learners of English. It has helped millions of learners to develop their English skills for work and study, and leads the way to more confident, successful communication in English. It contains over 86,000 words, 95,000 phrases, 112,000 meanings and 237,000 examples, all using clear and simple language to help non-native speakers learn more easily.
The Oxford Collocations Dictionary shows you which words work together and helps you express your ideas naturally and convincingly. It is especially useful for writing essays or preparing for exams in English. For example, which adjectives can you use to describe ‘scenery’? Which verbs can you use with ‘challenge’?
The Oxford Learner’s Thesaurus is a dictionary of synonyms that helps you to understand the differences between similar words, and to find the right words to say exactly what you mean. For example, is there a better word than ‘nice’? What is the difference between ‘easy’ and ‘simple’? What is a more formal synonym of ‘choice’?
Check out the free sample content for each dictionary, or sign up for a short full trial. You can purchase access to individual dictionaries or get all three. With all dictionaries you can:
– Access the content offline
– Listen to real-voice pronunciation with both British and American accents
– Easily find words with the search functionality
– Browse preloaded topic word lists
– Create and organize your own Favourites lists
and much more!
This update includes new in-app purchase options, to help learners develop their English language skills even further.
Besides the Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary, you can also now find:
– Oxford Collocations Dictionary: shows which words work together in English
– Oxford Learner’s Thesaurus: explains the difference between groups of similar words
Try for free, buy one, or get all three. Find out more in the ‘Catalogue’ section in-app.
● Paid Content Unlocked
● Dictionaries Storage Moved to Internal Shared Storage (Modded Version Only)
Carefully the Installation Instructions Below
● Compression Flags Untouched
● No Additional Component
● ABI support: armeabi-v7, arm64-v8a, x86
● Size: 64 MB
● Release by Kirlif’
Unlocked Version Instructions:
● Install, Launch and Download Data From the App
Modded Version Instructions:
● Data Files Location: /sdcard/OALD/DICTIONARIES/ (“/sdcard” can be shown as “/storage/emulated/0” or “Internal shared storage”)
● Once Installed, Do Not Launch the App: Manually Grant Storage Permission.
● Launch the App, It will Create the Data Folder.
● Then use the InApp Downloader or Close the App before Manually Installing the Files in the Data Folder
This app has no advertisements
Optional Updated Data (ZIP archives to be extracted):
– Dictionary (5607_0.650.sdc): – 74.1 MB
Pictures (560E_0.22.sdc): – 179.4 MB
British English spoken words (5608_0.42.sdc): – 471.8 MB
American English spoken words (5609_0.40.sdc): – 451.1 MB
World English spoken words (560A_0.38.sdc): – 714 KB
British English spoken sentences (560B_0.38.sdc): – 851.9 MB
American English spoken sentences (560C_0.39.sdc): – 825.6 MB
Oxford Collocations Dictionary (545D_0.1011.sdc): – 233.3 MB
Oxford Learner’s Thesaurus (53D6_0.539.sdc): – 130.7 MB
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.