Requirements: 2.3+ | Lucky Patcher | Google Play Modded
Overview: Neutron is a professional music player with high quality 32/64-bit audio rendering engine which helps to deliver to you the best possible sound quality from the Android device
Neutron provides the sophisticated UI with advanced controls for music playback. It is not easy or another ‘pop’ music player, it is developed for the audiophiles and those who really in love with music. Recommended for use with Hi-Fi/High-End audio hardware.
Hope you’ll like Neutron and have fun with it!
* 32/64-bit audio processing for high quality HD audio.
* Audio formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG (Vorbis), FLAC, WMA, WMA Lossless (16-bit only), AC3, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, ALAC, APE (Monkey’s Audio), WV (WavPack), MPC (MusePack), WAV, AU, AIFF, MPG/MPEG (audio only), AVI (audio only), iTunes/Windows Media inclusive except DRM-protected, OPUS.
* Module music formats: MOD, IM, XM, S3M.
* Voice audio format: SPEEX.
* Streaming audio with metadata: M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM.
* CIFS/SMB: make music source NAS, PC on LAN/INET.
* Surround sound DSP (Ambiophonic R.A.C.E. technology).
* Crossfeed DSP (for better stereo music listening experience with headphones).
* Rumble Filter DSP (to protect speakers from overloading with frequencies below 20 Hz).
* Normalization (post EQ re-mastering of tracks).
* HQ 4-band parametric equalizer.
* Accurate gapless playback.
* Replay Gain.
* HQ Resampling with 3 modes: fast, quality, audiophile.
* Dithering (to improve audio quality by eliminating quantization in signal).
* Phase Inversion.
* Shuffle playback.
* Looped playback.
* Database/Folder modes.
* Playlist management.
* Lyrics (.LRC files).
* CUE Sheet support (including built into metadata).
* Media database grouping by: album, artist, genre.
* Artist grouping by ‘Album Artist’ category.
* Unicode tags.
* Real-time multi-band spectrum analyzer.
* Real-time RMS bar.
* Master and Preamp digital volume adjustment.
* Android widgets and Lock Screen mode.
* Movable to external SD Card.
* Night UI mode with colorful audio visualization.
* Album art (supported: PNG, JPG, BMP, incl. metadata from tags).
* Clock mode.
* Sleep timer: 15,30,45,60,90 minutes.
* Wake timer.
* Automatic key-lock with colorful audio visualization.
* Highly customizable through Settings.
* Smart CPU/Battery consumption.
NEON VERSION (>25% faster):
SONY XPERIA Z:
If market version is not starting try installing NEON version manually from Neutron’s website.
Neutron is under active development. Tech. support e-mail: [email protected] , or forum: neutronmp.com
Please use the dedicated forum or send e-mail to the developer for bug reporting. Your patience, help and participation is highly appreciated!
– 1GHz+ CPU (single, or multi-core).
– 480×800 or 480×480 screen resolution, or higher.
– !!! Please try the time limited trial version before buying. Get it here: play.google.com
– All features of the application are thoroughly tested and working. Please use forum, or send e-mail to resolve the problem if you still unsure how to get desired behavior from Neutron, try not polluting the application rating (be kind to the developer!) – developer can not reply to the Android Market comments.
– Lower than minimal specification of the hardware does not guarantee that application will operate fast enough!
– WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to save the Neutron database in /Android/data/com.neutroncode.mp folder.
– READ_PHONE_STATE: to auto-stop music playback when phone starts ringing.
– GET_ACCOUNTS: to generate unique hardware/account key for the Licensing and Trial expiration. This information will be auto-deleted from the Licensing server in 1 month time.
– INTERNET: for the audio streaming feature of Neutron.
– WRITE_SETTINGS: for ringtone.
– DSP visualizer mode: Waveform and RMS widget (via DSP icon in Playing Now, inherited from Neutron Audio Recorder);
– tag editing for MP3,FLAC,OGG,APE,SPEEX,WAV,WV,M4A,MP4 (supported storage: internal, SD [partial support], SMB, SFTP);
– Spectrum, Waveform and Rms visualization for DSD track sent as DSD to hw;
– show album-art icon in place of category icon in Playing Now when album-art is hidden;
– Android 11 music files access;
– occasional crash when deleting tracks;
– multi-selected entry is deselected if scrolling the list with selected entries;
– reading of AIFFs with built in ID3v2 tags;
– USB driver: compatibility with some USB DACs, wrong latency reported;
– false-positive detection of database corruption;
– Vorbis tag ALBUMARTIST could not be used if PERFORMER is present.
This app has no advertisements
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.