Overview: This is an N64 emulator based on Mupen64 Plus with an interface.
This is a front end for the Mupen64Plus 2.5 N64 Emulator. All necessary cores and plugins are included. There are many caveats though.
The pro version adds SD card support as well as Google Drive cloud backup support. To use the support, go to settings then Data.
To migrate data from the free version: In the free version, go to Tools, then Import/Export Data. From there choose Export Game Data. From the pro version, go to Tools, then Import/Export Data. From there choose Import Game Data.
* There will be issues with specific games or devices.
* Not all games work, but most do.
* For games that do work, you may have to try different video plugins
* This includes the new GLideN64 plugin which should work with most games as long as your device is powerful enough. Not all games will work with default GLideN64 settings though, so you may have to play around with creating new profiles.
* Not all video plugins will work with every device, and there could be glitches.
* There are many missing translations. It may be better to stick with English.
My modifications for this play store listing can be found here:
Mupen64PlusAE is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This application is in no way affiliated with anyone other but myself.
Online netplay by using UPnP, server requires a UPnP capable router and wifi.
Fix some Android 11 controller issues.
Include fix for issues related for DP
Update game database
GLideN64 plugin fixes
Added EXPERIMENTAL local netplay, server is only supported by pro version.
New touchscreen graphics.
Update to latest GLideN64
Improve audio on low end devices
Fix more LoT crashing with Adreno
This app has no advertisements
armeabi-v7a arm64-v8a x86 x86_64:
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.