Requirements: 2.3 and up
Overview: IP Webcam turns your phone into a network camera with multiple viewing options.
View your camera on any platform with VLC player or web browser. Stream video inside WiFi network without internet access.
Use IP Webcam with tinyCam Monitor on another android device or with third-party MJPG software, including video surveillance software, security monitors and most audio players.
* Video recording in webm or MPEG4 (on Android 4.1+)
* Audio streaming in wav, opus and AAC (AAC requires Android 4.1+)
* Motion detection with sound trigger, Tasker integration.
* Date, time and battery level video overlay.
* Sensor data acquisition with online web graphing.
* Videochat support (e.g. Skype, Chatroulette, only video stream for Windows only via an universal MJPEG video streaming driver)
– Plugin migration for the upcoming Android 10 API level requirement
– On Android 10+, make manual directory selection mandatory for Android 10 API level compliance
– Thumbnail migration and regeneration logic
– Bugfixes, library updates and various improvements
This app has NO advertisements