Overview: With Google Maps Street View, you can explore the world at street level.
Explore world landmarks, discover natural wonders, and step inside locations such as museums, arenas, restaurants, and small businesses with Google Street View.
Also create photo spheres to add your own Street View experiences. Start with your phone’s camera or add a one–shot spherical camera (like the Ricoh Theta S) for easy 360º photography. Then, you can publish to Google Maps to share your photo spheres with the world.
• Browse Google’s most popular special collections
• Explore all of Street View (including contributions from others)
• Review your public profile of published photo spheres
• Manage your private photo spheres
Creating and sharing photo spheres:
• Use your phone’s camera (no camera accessories required)
• Connect to a spherical camera to capture in one tap
• Share to Google Maps as immersive photo spheres
• Share privately as flat photos
• Easily record Street View as you walk, bike, or drive with the new “Video Mode”
• Quickly preview your Video Mode collections as immersive 360 videos before you publish to Street View
• View your Video Mode collections as a track on a map along with your total distance traveled
• Several bug fixes and other improvements
This app has no advertisements