Overview: Friendly T is the most complete Twitter client.
Like our Friendly For Facebook app, it is built as an extension of the light Twitter mobile website. It preserves your battery, storage, data and use a smart notification system.
◆ DOWNLOADER ◆
Friendly T helps you to download Twitter videos, gif or pictures to your device.
◆ BATTERY SAVER ◆
Less services and background tasks. Option to disable all notifications. Design and animation optimized to use less power.
◆ SMART NOTIFICATION ◆
Notification system with option to enable/disable Direct Message and option to choose a check frequency.
◆ LITE ◆
Lightweight client with storage and cache optimized. Fast on all devices.
◆ MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS ◆
Add as many Twitter accounts as you want.
◆ CUSTOM ◆
Change theme color of Friendly T. Easy dark mode access.
◆ AD-FREE ◆
No banner. Block all Sponsored Tweets.
Fix for Downloading Picture and Movie. Due to new restrictions in the latest Android SDK required by Google, we are disabling the Choose Download Folder. We will be working on a replacement. Please contact us if you have any ideas or questions.
- Premium / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- No active trackers or advertisements;
- AOSP compatible mode;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi, armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64, mips;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.
This app has no advertisements
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.