Requirements: 5.0 and up
Overview: Epik Material You Light/Dark Dynamic Icons – These are icons for custom launchers that change color from wallpaper / accent of system, also change in light / dark mode of device.
• 3600+ Adaptive icons
• Dynamic calendar Icons
• Custom folder icons
• Custom app drawer icons
• Cloud based Wallpapers
• Icon request tool
• Regular Updates
How to use:
How do I change the colors of the icons?
After changing wallpaper / accent system, you need to reapply icon pack (or apply another icon pack, and then immediately this one).
How do I change to light / dark mode?
After changing device theme to light / dark, you need to reapply icon pack (or apply another icon pack, and then this one immediately).
How to change icon colors automatically on Android 8-13?
To change color of icons on Android 8+, you need Hyperion Launcher (beta):
Setting the color scheme:
Setting Hyperion > Colors > Theme > Theme base color > Wallpaper color.
Activate Themed Icons:
Hyperion Settings > Iconography > Themed Icons…
• You need to re-apply icon pack to change colors
• Samsung: To activate Monet on Samsung devices:
Go into system settings;
Wallpaper and Styles;
Set your wallpaper > set the system color palette;
Now go into your launcher settings > select a Monet supported icon pack;
For stock Samsung launcher you have to apply icons through Theme Park (same steps).
• Pixel: To change icons on a Pixel:
(without root access) Set icons only on the home screen using the Shortcut Maker application;
(rooted) Set icons to both desktop and app drawer with Pixel Launcher Mods app.
• If something does not work, go to the technical support group in telegram (link below and in application).
Recommended use Launchers:
• Lawnchair 12.1
• Niagara Launcher
• AIO Launcher
• Action Launcher
• Nova Launcher
• Ruthless Launcher…
• In Pixel Launcher (stock launcher in Pixel devices) work with app Shortcut Maker.
• In Stock One UI Launcher use Theme Park to change color.
• Now you can use it on Android 8+ phones too. To use it , Lawnchair 12.1 Dev (#1475) or Hyperion Beta must be installed. and Themed Icons for Home Screen and App Drawer must be active
• Now colors of icons change automatically on Android 13 devices with Shortcut Maker
This app has no advertisements
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.