Overview: ClevNote is a memo app to help users to write memos necessary daily.
The list of memos supported by this app is as follows.
1. Manage bank account number
– If you enter the bank account number, you can copy it to the clipboard or send it to someone.
2. Manage checklist
– You can write down necessary items and use it for shopping list or to-do list.
– You can freely modify it for to-do list, work list or any kind of things-to-do list.
3. Manage Birthday list
– It reminds you of family or friends’ birthday. It supports calendar mode.
4. Manage site IDs
– Since countless internet sites out there, it is difficult to remember your ID. This function helps you to remember them.
5. General text memo
– You can conveniently write down text memos.
– Even long memos will be okay.
[ Other functions ]
– Cloud backup and restoration through Google Drive
– Reminder function
[ Reasons to allow permission ]
: This permission is required to backup notes.
: This permission is required to restore the backup notes.
– Added app themes
– Improved performance of search feature
- Premium / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Drive Cloud works;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Facebook ads bundled SDK removed completely;
- No active trackers or advertisements;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.
This app has no advertisements
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.