Overview: BlackPlayer Exclusive – Premium MP3 Music Player
– Light theme!
– 6 Extra Fonts, including option to use System font.
– 11 Color accents.
– 8 Extra Now Playing Themes
– White Widget theme.
– Extra Track information in Now Playing. Bitrate, samplingrate and format.
– Customizable crossfading
– Screen Always on option.
– Screen rotation lock.
– Change the Library startpage.
– Customize the Library pages completely. Add, Remove and sort.
– Custom grid size for Artist & Albums.
– Custom colors! Actionbar, main and popup windows.
– Manually search and set Artist images.
– Blacklist Folders and Tracks
– White widget theme.
– Zap, discover your music fast with this smart function. Auto plays random music tracks for 5 seconds each.
– Floating window control widget
– Visualizer, customizable (Beta)
– Widget and Notification customizations.
– Change notification text color and background.
– View Artists as bigger grid.
– View Genres as List and as Big list.
– Custom 4×1 Widget transparency.
– Played Tracks can be tracked monthly instead of weekly.
– Blur effect to Lockscreen or Widget.
– 2 Extra text animations
– 1 Extra transition effect
– Show queue position in widget.
– Add “PLAYLISTS” page to the Library.
– Hide any of the Sliding pages.
– Sort Artist albums.
– Developer love!
– More upcoming features! EX version always gets the new features first!
– Try out the Free version before you buy. Make sure everything works good and you are satisfied with it.
– This is a separate app. The Library, Playlists and Favorite tracks are shared between the Free and EX versions.
– You can uninstall the Free version after installing EX version.
BlackPlayer standard features:
– Plays standard locally stored music files, such as mp3, flac and wav.
– Build-in Equalizer, BassBoost, Virtualizer, Left/Right sound balance.
– Gapless playback
– Tag editor
– 3D Transition effects
– 3 Widgets
– Lyrics viewing and editing.
– Lockscreen control support
– Sleep Timer
– Interchangeable fonts and themes.
– Weekly most played tracks
20.60 BETA – February 13
– Various fixes to Android 11 devices regarding scanning, folder view. The Android Audio Library should now work again.
– NEW Added Pitch controls to ExoPlayer decoder, activate this in the top right corner of the play-queue.
– NEW Added Album-wise Shuffle Play. This is found in the top right corner (3 dots) button when browsing the main ‘ALBUMS’ list.
– Update to ExoPlayer! Added support alac. Updated FLAC and Opus decoding libraries, now uses native opus and libflac libaries.
– Big update to internal libraries, might introduce small bugs, more internal updates to come in next version.
– Added option to disable the Artist image when using the old Artist page design. Found in the top right corner when browsing a single Artist.
– Added open Play-Queue as one of the customizable actions in Now Playing page.
– The setting to show Lyrics on Now Playing page is now saved between app restarts.
– Fixed notification seekbar getting stuck when using Repeat one mode.
– Fixed rewind track from start not working on startup.
– Added option to disable Shuffle and Repeat button on Custom Lockscreen.
– Tracks in the ‘Podcast and Mixes’ now always shows duration.
– Translation update.
- No Lucky Patcher or Google Play Modded required;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- AOSP compatible mode;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.
This app has no advertisements
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.