Requirements: 5.0 and up
Overview: A full-featured open source package manager for android. App Manager began by merging the features of App_packages Info (formerly Application Info), ClassyShark3xodus, Activity Launcher and Watt into a single app with material design and dark mode to give a modern look and feel.
App Manager began by merging the features of App_packages Info (formerly Application Info), ClassyShark3xodus,
Activity Launcher and Watt into a single app with material design and dark mode to give a modern look and feel.
● Fully reproducible, copylefted libre software (GPLv3+)
● Material design (but not material colours!)
● No unnecessary permissions
● Does not connect to the Internet
● Displays as much info as possible in the main page
● Lists activities, broadcast receivers, services, providers, permissions, signatures, shared libraries, etc. of any app
● Launch (exportable) activities and services
● Create (customizable) shortcuts of activities
● Intercept activities
● Scan for trackers and libraries in apps and list (all or only) tracking classes (and their code dump)
● View the manifest of an app
● Display your app usage, data usage, and app storage info (requires “Usage Access” permission)
● Install/uninstall APK files (including APKS, APKM and XAPK with OBB files)
● Share APK files
● Back up/restore APK files
● Batch operations
● One-click operations
● Logcat viewer
● Profiles (including presets for quick debloating)
● View app usage along with mobile and wifi data usage
● Open app in Aurora Store or in your F-Droid client
● Sign APK files before installing them
● Backup encryption: OpenPGP via OpenKeychain, RSA (hybrid encryption with AES) and AES.
● Revoke permissions considered dangerous by Android
● Deny or ignore app ops
● Display/kill/force-stop running processes/apps
● Clear app data or app cache
● Block any activities, broadcast receivers, services, or providers of an app with native import/export as well as Watt and Blocker import support
● View/edit/delete shared preferences of any app
● Back up/restore apps with data, rules and extras (such as permissions, battery optimization, SSAID, etc.)
● System configuration, blacklisted or whitelisted apps
● View/change SSAID, net policy, battery optimization
…and many more! This single app combines the features of 5 or 6 apps any tech-savvy person needs!
– New Feature: Log Viewer (accessible from the main menu, “running” tag in the app info page and three-dots menu in each item of the running apps page).
– New Language: Arabic
– [Feature] Removed unAPKM from the app as newer APKMs are no longer encrypted. (Use UnAPKM extension from F-Droid to continue to decrypt the encrypted APKM files.)
– [Feature] Added AES and RSA encryption (AES/GCM/NoPadding with 12 bytes IV) for backups
– [Feature] Added clear cache option in ADB mode
– [Feature] Added compatibility support for mobile data usage in old operating systems
– [Feature] Added colour codes to the “backup” tag in the main page denoting the age of the backups: Red => Uninstalled, Dark cyan => Up to date backup, Orange => Outdated backup
– [Feature] Added filter by profile in the main page
– [Feature] Added options to disable log viewer
– [Feature] Added select all button in various multiple choice dialogs
– [Feature] Added the ability to import (JKS, BKS and PKCS #12 KeyStores and PK8 formatted private key and PEM certificate) and generate signing keys
– [Feature] Added the option to import/export App Manager’s KeyStore. It’s a typical Bouncy Castle KeyStore in BKS extension
– [Feature] Added SAF tag in the app info page for apps that uses storage access framework. Clicking on it lists the granted URIs.
– [Feature] Added Verify and redo backups and back up apps with changes in 1-click ops page (in the back up section)
– [Feature] Display native libraries alongside shared libraries in the shared libs tab
– [Feature] Display file names that could not be imported (when importing files from Blocker or Watt)
– [Feature] Improved formatting of the backup info dialogs
– [Feature] Moved usage access to enable/disable features in the settings page
– [Feature] Organized settings by moving a rules and installer settings to a different fragment
– [Feature] Replaced block trackers with block/unblock trackers
– [Feature] Store backup hashes in the database to detect changes in data (will be enhanced in future)
– [Feature] Updated trackers and libraries
– [Fix] Renamed global component blocking to instant component blocking
– [Fix] Renamed Backup APK to Save APK
– [Fix] Removed the backup option Source and renamed APK only to APK files
– [Fix] Replaced the backup option Data with Internal data. External data no longer depends on this option.
– [Fix] Replaced the backup option Exclude cache with Cache (i.e., the flag has been inverted).
– [Fix] Avoided crash in the app details page when device configuration (night mode, orientation, etc.) changes
– [Fix] Backup URI grants only for the given users
– [Fix] Fixed a crash occurs occasionally when detecting whether an app is running
– [Fix] Fixed a crash when yesterday data isn’t available in the app usage page
– [Fix] Fixed a crash when back button is pressed immediately after pressing the add button in the profile page
– [Fix] Fixed backup service from hanging if it encounters invalid file types
– [Fix] Fixed fetching storage info for users other than the current user
– [Fix] Fixed hidden API restriction bypass issue for Android 11 (which unfortunately increased the APK size)
– [Fix] Fixed displaying wrong data usage in Android Lollipop devices
– [Fix] Fixed restoring backups with symbolic links
– [Fix] Foreground service notification is removed immediately after the operation is complete
Notice: After restoring apps that use SAF and SSAID, the device has to be restarted immediately.
Currently, the users are not notified if a restart is necessary after restoring a backup.
If you are in confusion, make sure to restart your device after restoring a backup.
NOTICE: If you are upgrading from a previous release, you must restart your device.
This app has no advertisements
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.