Requirements: 5.0 and up
Overview: ANATOMY app by Muscle & Motion
With more than 2000 high-quality videos using 3D models and vivid illustrations this app is a uniquely effective educational tool for promoting:
• intradisciplinary or interdisciplinary learning;
• macro and micro analyses of and within isolated anatomical/physiological systems;
• integrative comprehension of the mechanisms and functional interactions that create bodily motion.
What’s in the App?
The app features four thematic learning modules. Each module provides subject relevant terminology theory and explanations – introduced and contextualized using 3D rotatable images and multi-angle 3D animations.
The 4 Learning Modules:
1) 3D Anatomy of the Muscular System
• A complete and detailed animated viewing of the physical structure of the human muscular system including all muscle groups and individual muscles their positions and parts – insertions origins and the joints upon which they act.
• The antagonistic synergetic and stabilizing functions of specific muscles in producing specific movements.
2) 3D Anatomy of the Skeletal System
Full articulation of the skeletal system and its constituent parts. Using the apps’ 3D rotation capability each bone and its joints – its different areas and its points of attachment to muscle – are analyzed from all sides.
3) 3D Kinesiology
A comprehensive survey of the movements performed by each joint relative to the body’s anatomical planes and horizontal axis; it identifies the muscles involved and their actions on the joint in creating movements of different kinds (flexion and extension abduction and adduction circumduction etc.)
Each movement is presented from different angles.
4) 3D energy Mechanisms
A review of the physiology impacting the muscular system featuring Anaerobic and Aerobic energy mechanisms involved in producing motion.
Anatomy by Muscle&Motion is exceptionally well suited for the educational demands that characterize academic and professional environments. The apps’ easy access hierarchical and non-linear navigation capabilities and multiple 3D animations:
• Enable flexibility in preparing and implementing lesson plans;
• Accelerate the assimilation of details and complex mechanisms and reinforce understanding;
• Enhance the later retrieval mental visualization and manipulation of required knowledge in applied and research settings.
You Are One Click Away from Significantly Raising Your Knowledge!
The “Muscle & Motion” team
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.
You can cancel at any time through the iTunes store settings. Plans automatically renew unless you turn off auto-renew in your iTunes account 24 hours before the end of your current subscription period.
Questions? Suggestions? Our trusty customer support team is just an email away — simply write to [email protected]
———Modded by LunaDev———
In this version we added a fix for users who came a cross an issue watching a video that was shared with the by another user.
Anatomy Team, M&M
This app has no advertisements