Requirements: Android 5.0+
Overview: Alarmy (Sleep If U Can) is the innovative solution for those who just can’t seem to get up on time, even with an alarm clock. This app has been cleverly designed to force you to get out of bed. You set it up by registering a photo of an area or room in your house. Then once the alarm is set, the ONLY way to make it stop ringing is to get out of bed and go take a photo of the registered area.
Requirements: Android 5.0+ | Size: 79,9 MB
The world’s most annoying alarm:
• Dubbed as “the world’s most annoying alarm”, Alarmy has quickly become a favorite mobile app among users. It has been featured in Gizmodo, Cnet, and at Huffington Post, and is currently Number One in its category in 33 countries, including France, Germany, and South Korea.
Users are truly enjoying this app and many have devised their own unique methods around the alarm’s requirements. For instance, you could register the foot of the bed as your location, then you would only need to wake up enough to take a pic of the foot of your bed and then go right back to sleep. Of course, this totally circumvents the whole purpose of the app but has become a fun pastime for many users.
Works better than other alarm clocks:
• Other creative locations that users have come up with include the ceiling of their room, a nightstand, or the floor. If you’re more serious about really getting up on time, then how about registering the bathroom sink or an item in the kitchen?
Though the app has sparked lots of interest and has proven to be really entertaining, it will definitely get you out of bed. If you absolutely MUST get up on time for an important appointment or job interview, then this would be the perfect solution.
• Not enough typing mission? Now you can set it up to 20 sentences!
• We change the Snooze button for you not to be confused when you are half asleep.
• Squashed some bugs as well!
This app has This app has no advertisements advertisements
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.