Overview: All the classroom management tools a teacher needs for the 21st century.
• Attendance & Grade book (6 Terms / 20 classes)
• Seating Chart & Progress Reports
• Identify At Risk Students
• Sync roster from Google Classroom
• Points and Standards grading
YouTube Help Videos: www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSK1n2fJv6r7bFzrgV50fKvSvYxLJQahH
Facebook Tips: www.facebook.com/TeacherAidePro
Twitter Tips: twitter.com/TeacherAidePro
Teacher Aide allows unlimited free use of the attendance and grade book for teachers.
A low monthly subscription gives teachers access to premium features, which include
• Seating chart
• At risk screen
• Bulk messages (Email & SMS)
• PDF reports
• Sync assignment data from Google Classroom
The premium features for Teacher Aide are available for the first class so teachers can test them out and decide if they would like to activate the subscription.
Please send an email to [email protected] with any feedback or issues. There are thousands of different Android devices supported by the app so I depend on users to inform me of any issues they may find with their device.
Fixed the bug that prevented class notes from being added beyond the first semester.
This app has no advertisements