CoreIRC – social chat and DCC file transfers v20.08wk33 (Paid)
Requirements: 4.4 and up
Overview: CoreIRC is a modern well designed IRC Client Supporting DCC file transfers and with more additional Features inside it.
IRCv3 SASL and NickServ authentication
Authenticate to configured servers with SASL PLAIN SASL EXTERNAL or SASL SCRAM-SHA-256 or just using plain old NickServ.
Receive files (DCC)
Files can be received over the DCC protocol with resume support.
Robust notification system
Configure the notifications you want to receive for each network by channel sender or message. Create as many notification rule sets as required so you don’t miss anything important.
• Inline URL previews
Preview URLs posted in chat before opening them in your browser. Images can be turned off when displaying previews.
• Now Playing script
Post what you’re currently listening to with Spotify Google Play Music Amazon Music Poweramp and more in joined channels.
• System Information script
Display information about your device in a simple easy-to-read format. Supported commands are /sysinfo /deviceinfo /osinfo /cpuinfo /meminfo /storage /gfxinfo and /uptime
Support for common CTCP messages: ACTION CLIENTINFO DCC FINGER PING TIME and VERSION.
Designed following the latest Material design principles for the best user experience possible.
• Background connectivity
• Command autocomplete
• Channel list
• Chat message storage
• Ignore lists
• IRC v3 CAP 302 cap-notify message-tags setname
• IRC v3.1 account-notify away-notify extended-join multi-prefix
• IRC v3.2 account-tag batch chghost echo-message invite-notify labeled-response Monitor msgid server-time userhost-in-names
• IRC / mIRC colour support
• Network editor with multiple servers
• Nick autocomplete
• Proxy connection
• Raw commands using /quote
• and more
Do you have feedback or feature requests that you’d like to share? Chat with us on #coreirc at irc.coreirc.com or visit chat.coreirc.com in your web browser.
You can also post your issue or bug reports and feature requests to bitbucket.org/aureolinco/coreirc/issues
Release by LunaDev
• Experimental bouncer support
• Improved nickname completion. Use @ and then start typing to perform a nickname completion anywhere in the text input field.
• /znc command support for ZNC bouncers
• Terminate messages sent to a server with CRLF
This app has no advertisements