Overview: When FTL meets Foundation and Dune: Crying Suns is a tactical rogue-lite that puts you in the role of a space fleet commander as you explore a mysteriously fallen empire. In this story rich experience inspired by Dune and Foundation, each successful run will uncover the truth about the Empire… and yourself as well.
– Space exploration in a procedurally-generated universe
– Tactical fights between battleships and their squadron fleets
– More than 300 possible story events
– A deep and dramatic storyline structured in 6 chapters
– A dark and disturbing atmosphere inspired by our favorite S-F universes (Foundation, Dune, Battlestar Galactica)
First released on PC and Mac, the indie hit Crying Suns was carefully redesigned for mobile and tablets, including a revamped interface and intuitive touchscreen interactions.
Pay once to get the full Crying Suns experience! No ads, no F2P mechanics! All future updates included.
Supported languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, and Japanese
Requirements: Devices with good gaming GPU are recommended to play Crying Suns (Adreno 530 or Mali T760 MP2 minimum)
If you encounter any problem, please contact us at [email protected] with as much information as possible on the issue.
A game by Alt Shift.
Published by Humble Games.
– Memory optimizations
– Fixed a bug in JA where dialog choices were outside the screen
– Several bugfixes
Unlock all battleships, a lot of fuel, combatants, use of scrap metal without reduction
This app has no advertisements
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.