Overview: Wallpaper Saver automatically creates history of all the wallpapers you set.
View, set or share wallpapers from the wallpaper history.
You can also manually restore your currently set wallpaper and export it.
Build in Dropbox support allows you to save and synchronize your wallpapers to dropbox, so you never again have to worry about loosing
loved images or remember how to find your favorite wallpaper.
Save, retrieve, restore and share your favorite wallpapers!
– Retrieve wallpaper that is currently used on your phone. In this way you can export wallpapers that you would like to save.
– Auto-saves every wallpaper you use without any loss of quality. You can also save wallpapers manually.
– Works with Live Wallpapers.
– Inspect the saved wallpapers in full size.
– Set wallpaper from wallpaper history or delete saved wallpapers.
– Access Wallpaper Saver easily from the wallpaper menu.
– Share and export wallpapers to email, Hangouts, Facebook, Dropbox etc.
– Restore an image that you only have as wallpaper.
A lot of users recover images where they have lost the original file but have the wallpaper which the app can restore. You can also retrieve wallpapers that was shipped with your phone
– Dropbox sync support for backup (paid feature). This allows you to manage wallpapers from our pc.
– Undo wallpaper change from notification (paid feature).
– Fixed crash issue with newer Android versions.
● Deluxe Version Unlock.
● Ads Removed / Disabled.
● Analytics / Crashlytics Disabled.
● Receivers and Services Removed / Disabled.
● Optimized Graphics / Zipalign.
● Total Apk Size 3.1 Mb.
● Removed Debug Information.
This app has no advertisements
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.