Overview: With the release of the latest version the videos are a little bit out of date: at this link you will find a short manual that shows how to use the buttons in the new format:
A tutorial, where the most common features of the app are shown, is online at the following link:
With the release of the latest version the videos are a little bit out of date: at this link you will find a short manual that shows how to use the buttons in the new format:
• Write on your Android device like you would on a sheet of paper.
• Six customisable types of pens with the best digital inking features are available.
• Insert in the most natural way typed texts, images, geometrical shapes in your pages.
• Select and move, zoom, rotate, stretch any object using your fingers.
• Control undo and redo actions with the undo/redo bar.
• Overlay objects and manage their opacity using layers.
• Take full advantage of an active stylus by configuring the erase methods.
• Work with close up writing mode on small screen devices.
• Use gestures to select or delete objects while you are writing.
• Set the background of any page by the import of JPEG, PNG and PDF documents.
• Create new notepads from the most common document templates.
• Save and load customised sets of colours, pens, typewriters.
• Organise your notes into library folders. Cut, copy and paste notepads and pages.
• Export and share documents in PDF, JPEG, PNG formats. The PDF format is entirely vector based.
• Backup and restore any section of the library in ZIP format.
S-Pen hover cursor fixed.
This app has no advertisements
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.