Requirements: JRE/OpenJDK 1.8 or above
Overview: A simple and fast tool to transform Android App Bundles into single Android Packages.
SAP is a portable application ; all files present in its folder are necessary.
For better overall compatibility sap is a 32-bit compiled binary
Two versions are available:
– for Windows OS ; tested working fine with Wine.
– for Linux based OS.
Split APKs Packer v6.6.6
Designed and coded by Kirlif’
Compiled on 22/May/2020
The two fonts provided must be installed.
JRE/OpenJDK 1.8 or above ; Java binaries folder must be present in the system PATH.
Two ways to create a project:
– with « Directory » button to choose the folder that contains the split packages to merge.
SAP will work inside.
– with « Archive » button to choose a ZIP archive (.apks, .xapk, .zip).
SAP will extract its content in a new folder next to it (archive_name_SAP_Project) and work inside.
SAP check the validity of the bundle then « Select » and « Start » buttons are enabled.
If build succeeded the resulting APK will be found in the « build » folder inside the project directory with the log file.
« Select » button allows to customize the project by selecting the wanted split packages:
– multi-selection and selection of several ranges of items are possible with CTRL key and mouse.
« Workers » spinner defines the number of concurrent threads to be created for decodings.
– the maximum number is defined by the number of CPUs.
« Sign » checkbox allows the resulting APK to be zip-aligned and signed:
– a debug key is used by default. A custom key can be imported thanks to « Keystore » button.
An obfuscated config file is created that contains the parent directory of the last project and the few settings used:
– it is updated when a custom keystore is imported and when the app is exited.
A log file is created inside the project folder:
– it is moved into « build » folder at the end of the successful process.
« Start » button will launch the process:
– split packages decoding.
During decoding « Start » button is changed to « Cancel » that allows to abandon the project.
– SAP works on decoded files
– finally it try to build a single package.
SAP tool allows to merge new split packages with an already SAP repacked APK.
If build failed, SAP switch to « Manual Mode »:
– the « Start » button is changed to « Build » and allows to retry after manual changes.
– Most of fails are due to not well-formed xml files. Apktool warnings in the log file will help to create fix(es).
The failed project can be abandoned and reopened later.
Connor Tumbleson & Ryszard Wisniewski for Apktool: github.com/iBotPeaches/Apktool
Patrick Favre-Bulle for Uber Apk Signer: github.com/patrickfav/uber-apk-signer
Kay Hayen and Nuitka Organization for Nuitka: github.com/Nuitka/Nuitka
Markus Oberhumer, Laszlo Molnar & John Reiser for UPX: github.com/upx/upx
First pseudo-public release.
– to Balatan for testing and bug reporting.
– to Jasi2169 for informed advices about Windows environment.
– to ill420smoker, the most exciting guy I ever met in the Android-reversing world,
without whom this release would never have seen the light of day.
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.