Overview: The mountains are calling! Explore more mountains than any mountaineer! PeakFinder AR makes it possible… and shows the names of all mountains and peaks with a 360° panorama display.
This functions completely offline – and worldwide!
PeakFinder knows more than 650’000 peaks – from Mount Everest to the little hill around the corner.
••• Features •••
• Works offline and worldwide
• Includes more than 650’000 peak names
• Overlays the camera image with the panorama drawing *
• Realtime rendering of the surrounding landscapes in a range of 300km/200mil
• Digital telescope to select less prominent peaks
• ‘Show me’-function for visible peaks
• Selection of the viewpoint by GPS, the peak directory or an (online) map
• Can fly like a bird from peak to peak and vertically upwards
• Shows the solar and lunar orbit with rise and set times
• Uses compass and motion sensors
• Weekly updates of the peak directory
* On devices without a gyroscope and a compass sensor the camera mode is not supported.
Smaller optimizations and bug fixes.
Standalone Android Package;
Android App Bundle Repacked (Split APKs Packer v4.7.0 by KirIif’):
• Supported CPU architecture: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86;
• Supported Screen DPIs: lhdpi [120dpi], hdpi [240dpi], xhdpi [320dpi], xxhdpi [480dpi], xxxhdpi [640dpi];
• Languages: Multi Languages;
No LP or Google Play Modded needed;
Maps Location works;
Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers and Services;
Analytics / Crashlytics disabled.
This app has no advertisements