Developer: zipalign cypher
Why should you want to buy an icon pack, while there are many here around, even mostly complete, that are also free?
There are different reasons. With a small amount of 1$ [the price of a coffee, which I need to stay awake at night drawing icons] you have something unique, which no other icon pack, especially free, could ever give to you.
• ~300 new icons every month
• You can request an infinite number of icons, without any restriction or number limit, from the dasboard directly with 2 simple taps
• Requests are fullfilled every weekend
• Frequent updates [to add new requests in a faster schedule, you don’t have to wait months to see your requests added into the icon pack]
• Email open to everyone who has suggestions or icon customization [I always reply 24/7]
You won’t ever have all of this with any other icon pack.
You are not only buying a simple app in the Play Store. With 1€ you gain trust and professionality of a designer and developer, which will help you customize your device in the exact way you want it to be.
★ DISCLAIMER ★
This icon pack only works on custom launchers [Nova, Apex, etc.], it’s not compatible with Google Pixel Launcher, Google Now Launcher and all other launchers [mainly stock ones] which don’t allow customization of icons via app.
Please before leaving a bad review, make sure that your device has a custom launcher installed and working, or that the one you have do support icons customization. You can still send me an email asking for support or for any question.
More infos in the compatibility section:
• 6000+ icons in XXXHDPI 192×192px
• Dynamic calendar
• 28 app drawer icons
• 30 Cloud wallpapers in high resolution
• Powerful dashboard app built with latest Google material design
• Ultra-fast icon search with category support to replace individual icons
• Easy tap-to-send icon request
• Wallpaper manager to apply or save to your device
• Muzei wallpaper integration
• Auto-apply to most popular launchers
✔ Go Launcher
✔ Holo Launcher
✔ Smart Launcher
✔ Next Launcher
✔ CMTE [attraverso la personalizzazione temi > icone]
• All other Launchers which let you manually change the apps icon.
• All Android devices >2.3
If you cannot find your launcher within the app list, then there’s no problem. You can still manually apply the icon pack. Simply go into your launcher settings and choose the option to change/customize your apps icons.
Complete Changelog: http://pastebin.com/t5kdmcZx
How to request missing icons
Open the app and in the homescreen you can find the number of apps that are missing on your phone. Simply click there and mark the icons you want me to add to the icon pack. Send me and email with the automatic tool through your favourite email client.
For any feedback or suggestion: [email protected]
A special thank goes to Dani Mahardhika, the developer behind the wonderful Material CandyBar Dashboard.
#axent icon pack #MIUI #custom launcher #icons
– iconpack: added 8 new icons
– changed app icon