Caynax Alarm Clock is more than just alarm clock.
It is perfect solution for time management, todo list, tasks list or tasks reminder.
Quick – make a note/alarm with two simple clicks
Everyday – runs everyday
Work days – runs on selected work days
Cyclic – runs every x-th day, every x-th week or every x-th month (PRO only)
Timer – simple timer (countdown) alarm
Any – select any days from calendar
Annual – birthday, anniversary (PRO only)
– independent settings for each alarm like alarm length, ringtone, volume level, snooze and more
– dismiss option: standard buttons, math problem or arrange/complete quotation
– next alarms widget
– gentle alarm – increasing ringtone mode
– Android Wear notifications support
Free alarm clock version contains in-app ads and has some limitations.
What’s more in PRO version:
– no ads
– annual/Birthday/Anniversary alarm
– cyclic alarm repeat up to 90 days
– cyclic alarm can be repeated every x-th month
– sunrise and sunset alarms (with dawn and dusk support)
– shake to snooze
– snooze count up to 100
– full alarm profiles support
READ_PHONE_STATE – to detect incoming phone call and snooze alarm.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – to set up alarms after phone start.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, INTERNET – ads, checking for new app version, Google Analytics, Firebase Analytics, Google Drive.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE/READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – backup/restore settings, play ringtones located on external memory.
WAKE_LOCK – to wake device and show alert window on time.
DISABLE_KEYGUARD – disable keyguard (lock screen) when alarm starts.
VIBRATE – vibrate during alarm.
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION – optionally used on Andorid 6+ devices to calculate sunrise/sunset time for current location. User has to grant application that permission. Otherwise applciaiton does not have access to GPS data
Fix: widgets not loading on devices with secure screen lock.
Updated app icon with adaptive icon support.
Fixed no sound on Android 9 devices when volume level was set below 38%.
Fix for Moto(rola) devices with always increasing sound volume.
Small UI change in alarm definition view.
Added option to modify device “Do not disturb” state.