Fluid Navigation Gestures Pro
Give new life to your phone with Fluid Navigation, the coolest navigation gestures of the moment.
There are two main gestures: ‘Quick swipe’ and ‘Swipe & Hold’ which can trigged from the bottom or side edges of the screen. The side triggers are only available on the bottom half of the screen, allowing you to still access other app side menus.
• Recent apps
• Toggle split screen
• Open notifications
• Open power dialog
• Open quick settings
• Launch Google search overlay
• Open keyboard selector
• Voice Search
• Launch assistant
• Launch app
• Launch shortcut
More action soon. Requests are welcome.
The app has a built-in option to hide the software navigation keys (if necessary) but it requires either root or a pc is required to grant a system permission.
1 – Enable Developer Mode in the Android settings.
2 – Enable USB Debugging
3 – Install Adb (links bellow)
4 – Run the following adb command to grant the permission
adb shell pm grant com.fb.fluid android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS
./adb shell pm grant com.fb.fluid android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS
You can restore the navigation keys using the app or by run this adb command:
adb shell wm overscan 0,0,0,0
./adb shell wm overscan 0,0,0,0
– Fixed video rewards behavior
– Fixed app not starting on boot on some devices
– Fixed blacklist issue on some devices
– Fixed volume dialog cut on some devices
– Improvements to previous app action
– New One Hand Mode action for MIUI & EMUI devices
– New Volume Dialog action
– New Force Rotation action
– New backup & restore option
– New experimental options:
Fast unlock detection
Fix for navbar not hiding when it’s near the notch
– Other bug fixes & UI improvements
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.
Downloads: PRO features Unlocked