Poweramp Music Player for Android.
Powerful Music Player for Android. Poweramp is a powerful music player for Android.
– plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
– 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
– separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
– stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
– replay gain
– plays songs from folders and from own library
– dynamic queue
– lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
– embed and standalone .cue files support
– support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
– OpenGL based cover art animation
– downloads missing album art
– custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
– 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
– configurable lock screen
– headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
– tag editor
– fast library scan
– high level of customization via settings
Common Questions/Answers for Poweramp v2.x:
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library.
A. Please ensure you have all your folders with music actually checked in Poweramp Settings => Folders and Library => Music Folders.
Your original Android Library is not changed, nor any files deleted.
Poweramp library is a separate, completely independent library. When you installed Poweramp 2.0, it just got filled with the files scanned from your sd card/other flash memory, as specified in Music Folders.
Q. Volume too low. Volume changes weirdly. Other volume issues.
A. Try to disable Direct Volume Control in Poweramp Settings => Audio => Advanced Tweaks.
Poweramp 2.x uses Direct Volume Control by default on 2.3+ mid-to-high end devices. On stock ROMs this produces much better audio output. But many custom/buggy ROMs, while supporting DVC, can fail with it.
• new Audio / Crossfade, Fade, and Gapless / Preload Gapless Tracks option – useful for slow sd-cards
• new Library / Lists options:
• Album Artist Label for Albums • Folders Hierarchy Immediate Root • Shuffle All Songs In Folder Hierarchy • Delete Action • new Delete Files button for Playlist/Queue deletion dialogs
• new Audio / Advanced Tweaks / Force Speaker Off (for Hi-Res Output), Force Audio On Audio Focus Change options
• Album Art item in list selection menu for tracks
• Album Artist Label, Hide Unknown Album, Filename as Title options moved to settings / Library / Lists
• new Look and Feel / Skin / Seekbar Style / Simple Seekbar option
• long press on menu (hamburger) for fast skin settings
• Lyrics button in Info/Tags
• better tracks/playlists handling for the removed storages
• better head units media command processing
• removed Pause In Call option (Short Audio Focus always takes priority on modern Androids)
• bug fixes and stability improvements
• Happy New Year and Merry Christmas!
- Pro Features Unlocked
- No Unlocker Needed
[appbox googleplay com.maxmpz.audioplayer&hl]