ConstruCalc Pro v2.12.0 [Paid] APK is Here ! [Latest]
Are you going to build or remodel? Have you estimated the expenses?
When the subject is construction the costs of the work almost always extrapolate the budgets. The calculation of construction material such as material needed to make a wall, a floor, tile, build a stair, are not always accurate and errors in the purchase of the material generate waste and can raise the cost of a work or reform.
Have you considered accurately managing the inputs of your work? Well this reality is already possible through ConstruCalc!
You can estimate more accurately the building materials and their respective quantities that will be used in your work, so you avoid waste, improve your budget and reduce the cost of the work.
This application assists you in calculating the materials needed to:
– Concrete (Amount of concrete, volume of gravel, volume of cement, volume of sand, volume of water)
– Wall (Brick quantity, block quantity, amount of solid brick, mortar volume of settlement, volume of sand, calculation of plaster), plus the possibility of selecting position, standing brick or lying brick
– Rough Floor (Volume of cement, volume of sand, volume of gravel)
– Complete Floor (Volume of cement, quantity of floor, amount of ceramic or porcelain tile, subfloor of regularization, volume of mortar, volume of grout, baseboard)
– Laminate Flooring (Amount of laminate flooring, skirting board, PVA mass for leveling and floor preparation blanket)
– Vinyl Flooring (Amount of vinyl flooring, skirting board, PVA mass for leveling and glue)
– Liquid Porcelain (Volume of epoxy resin, hardener, sealant and pigment for Primer and Finish. Options: 3D liquid porcelain tile or common)
– Interlocked Floor (Pavi’s, Pisogram S, 16 Faces, Rectangle, Hex or Block, Racket, Double T and 3 Tips)
– Ceramic Tiles (Tile quantity, grout volume, grout volume)
– Mosaic Tiles (Quantity of ceramic or porcelain tablet, grout volume, mortar volume)
– Stair (Number of stairs and volume of concrete. Concrete stair options: straight staircase, straight staircase with landing, L-shaped staircase and U-shaped staircase)
– Plaster (Amount of plaster)
– Render (Amount of material required for the inner and outer lining, including roughcast, first plaster and render)
– Painting (Quantity or volume of paint, volume of sealer, volume of varnish, quantity of mass, quantity of coats)
– PVC (Quantity of PVC liner, modular PVC board and PVC partition)
– Roof Tile (Quantity of ceramic, cement, asbestos or metal tiles and number of ridges)
– Useful Tables: Tables of standards NBR6118, NBR6120 and practical table with concrete traces for use in works (Caldas Branco)
Suitable for all who work with civil construction, such as bricklayer, painter, gossip, civil engineer or even who is lay on the subject. ConstruCalc is the solution you need for your work. More complete version and without advertisements.
It is now possible to request a quote near your home. If you work in the civil construction area, you can indicate your services and get more jobs through Habitissimo.
Available in four languages: Portuguese, Spanish, English and French. Version without advertisements.
Save already, your pocket thanks!
– 12/16/2018: Added calculation of ecological bricks.