TED for Android
Access riveting talks from some of the world’s most fascinating people — wherever you are. TED’s official Android app presents bold, new thought leadership from education radicals, tech geniuses, medical mavericks, business gurus, music legends and other remarkable minds.
Feed your curiosity and expand your world with TED Talks.
Explore more than 3,000 TED Talks from remarkable people, by topic and mood, from tech and science to the surprises of your own psychology.
Features on Android:
– Browse the entire TED Talks video library, with subtitles in over 100 languages.
– Listen to episodes of the acclaimed TED Radio Hour podcast, a co-production of NPR and TED.
– Listen to TED’s new podcast: Sincerely, X, where we dive into ideas shared anonymously.
– Log in to your TED profile to sync saved talks on all devices.
– Download video or audio of talks for offline playback.
– Bookmark talks for later.
– Discover inspiring, funny, or jaw-dropping talks and curated playlists.
– Let us build you a custom playlist, tailored to fit your ideal timeframe
– Play on your device or send to your home entertainment system via Chromecast or with Android TV.
Download the TED app to stay curious, informed and inspired.
Hi there, sorry about the subtitles issue. This bug is fixed now! Enjoy.